Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/drlauren/public_html/naturecurefamilyhealth.com/wp-content/plugins/seo-image/seo-friendly-images.class.php on line 608
Today’s podcast is a meditation on Psalm 69:30. We jump around to a few more verses:
- Psalms 69:30 says that thanksgiving magnifies God (gadal: same word as a child growing up physically). To make great, to lift up
- The leper who came back to thank Jesus glorified Him (Luke 17:16-18).
- Romans 4:19-21: Abraham “was strong in faith, giving glory to God” (before the promise was fulfilled)
- Psalm 103:2: “Forget not all his benefits”.
- 2 Cor 10:5: Take your thoughts captive
- Ephesians 4:18: your spiritual sight can be darkened; versus Eph 4:23: be renewed in the spirit of your minds (like Romans 12:2)
- “to be spiritually minded is life and peace” (Romans 8:6).
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to my wellness newsletter & get a FREE eBook: "10 Supplements Everyone Should Have." Plus, get 15% OFF your first order from my new online store! You may unsubscribe at any time.