Traditional thyroid testing is limited to TSH. TSH is the hormone produced in your brain that tells your thyroid to produce actual thyroid hormone, which is T4. T4 is still only about 20% of the active thyroid hormone, though; the other 80% is T3. Most of the T4 produced by the thyroid gets converted to [...]
Today's episode comes from this article, "How Your Liver Affects Your Thyroid." Download the latest episode of Christian Natural Health!